Terms & Conditions
1. The 25% deposit charged at the time of the booking is non-refundable. The balance for bookings will be due by 14 days before your arrival date. Bookings made less than 14 days before your arrival date will be charged the full amount.
2. If you cancel less than 14 days before 9pm on your arrival date, or do not arrive at the accommodation by 9pm on the first night of your stay (unless by prior arrangement with Arniston Estate Holiday Cottages) you may be charged for the remainder of the booking value.
3. You are expected to arrive by 9pm the first day of your booking. If you anticipate that you will arrive after 9pm, please notify Henrietta Dundas on 07773 374 248. If you agree an alternative time, that alternative time will replace the 9pm deadline.
4. Prior to 14 days before 9pm of your arrival, if you need to alter or cancel your booking, please phone Henrietta Dundas on 07773 374 248. Where your requirement to alter cannot be met, our cancellation terms will apply.
5. If, after your arrival, you choose to curtail your stay and leave before the end of the full duration of your booking Arniston Estate Holiday Cottages will not refund any paid amount unless the property is re-let to an alternative party.
6. Prior to your arrival date, you should contact Henrietta Dundas on 07773 374 248, to find out information relating to access and keys for the duration of your stay.
7. The number of people occupying the accommodation must not exceed the maximum number agreed on the booking form. Any alteration in the number of people occupying the accommodation must be agreed with Arniston Estate Holiday Cottages prior to your arrival.
We are committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all our activities. Visitors to our web site can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority. All personal information is collected, held and used in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not collect any personal information from visitors to our website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website in a given period or details of properties and dates selected for online bookings, but it is purely statistical and cannot be used to identify an individual user. Cookies are not used to collect any other information from visitors to the website. Visitors interested in requesting more information can provide contact details via a fill-in form. Visitors cannot be contacted unless such information is given. Visitors are also invited to give additional company information but a decision not to do so does not affect any subsequent negotiations or discussions.
Use of Information
The information collected will be used to contact you with further details of our current activities or to send details of future initiatives or events. It may also be used for research purposes. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent.
If you provide your email address to us, you agree that we may send information to you by email in relation to our Services and in relation to any new services, initiatives or events. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time.
We will share your details with our booking system, SuperControl for the purpose of them delivering their service to us. For example they provide a verified reviews service called UpFrontReviews and we may ask them to send you an email invitation to submit a review about your stay. We will NEVER sell your details to any third party. You consent to us providing your details to SuperControl in this way. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use. Our database is stored in a secure, password protected location. Only users authorised by us have access to this data.
Integrity of Data
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. In particular we use reliable collection methods and destroy or convert to an anonymous form, any out-of-date data. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by us so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected as appropriate.
Our website is not targeted at children but in any event personal information will not knowingly be collected from children under fourteen years without parental consent.
Any queries relating to our collection or use of personal information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.